We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oceanview room recommendations

10 posts
Save Topic
oceanview room recommendations

Hi, my husband and I are going to Peter Island in September. We have booked an oceanview room, thats really all we could afford. Any recommendations on which room for the best views? Would love to see the ocean from the balcony, and are probably top floor people, just because noise bothers me overhead. Thanks for any input!

4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: oceanview room recommendations

My wife and I were in room 120 in late June. It's a second floor room, about midway in the row of Oceanview rooms. Even though our view was obstructed by the palm trees, it was still a great room, and we enjoyed seeing and hearing the palm trees swaying when we were out on the balcony. No matter what room you get, you'll love Peter Island. But I would request a second floor room as close to the "point" as possible. Couldn't hurt. Have fun.

2. Re: oceanview room recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Peter Island