We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Dix Bay

Which Virgin Gorda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
1 post
Save Topic
Little Dix Bay

Am looking to stay at one of the Little Dix Bay villas with a two families (kids age 6 to 12-total of 9 people). We are flying in from Toronto and are looking at flying into St Thomas or San Juan.

Our options from my websurfing seems like either flying into St Thomas or San Juan and from there it seems like a ferry or a charter to Virgin Gorda is the way to go.

Any advice?

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,751 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Dix Bay

Well, you are right, it's difficult to get to Virgin Gorda. You pretty much have it figured regarding the various ways to get there. It's been a while since I did it so I can't give you up to date info but if you post your question on the BVI forum on Traveltalkonline (www.traveltalkonline.com) you'll get tons of responses. It's a very active forum of BVI experts. Use the search feature on that site also to read all about VG and how to get there.

England, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Dix Bay

hi you have a couple of options you can fly into st.thomas or san jaun and then fly into beef island tortola, and get little dixes ferry, or you can fly air sunshine from either st.thomas/san jaun straight into virgin gorda it will be a small plane but i have it flown it a few times without any problems, it is a pain to get there but well worth it, good luck and enjoy!!

3. Re: Little Dix Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda