We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who can I trust the most?

Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
who can I trust the most?

I have a Delta flight leaving San Juan at 1:45.. I will only have carryon...Can I depend on a Air Sunshine 10:30 am flight from VG to SJ leaving on time, a Seaborn flight leaving Tortola at 11am, or Cape Air out of Tortola leaving at 9:15. My only concern for those flights out of Tortola is how to get there early enough by ferry from VG? How much time do I need in San Juan and how much time before the flights leaving Tortola do I need to be there????

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: who can I trust the most?

For a little more but total peace of mind you can Charter a flight out of San Juan (SJU), total flight is 42 mins. Air American Caribbean is who we have used several times.

12. Re: who can I trust the most?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda