We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days in Virgin Gorda/St Thomas

Which Virgin Gorda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Level Contributor
44 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
4 days in Virgin Gorda/St Thomas

My husband and I are planning a short trip June 6-10 and would really love to see The Baths. We have never been to the islands before. We are in our late 20's. We prefer to explore, swim, snorkel and hike over lying on the beach all day. We love to eat out and try new foods.

Our current flight plans are:

6/6 Arrive St Thomas 8am

6/10 Depart St Thomas in am (time TBD)

My question is should we spend most of our time in Virgin Gorda? With the ferry schedule being limited on our days there, that seems to make the most sense. It doesn't seem cost or time effective to move around and try to spend half of our time on Virgin Gorda and half in St Thomas.

My current plan looks like this:

-Thursday 1700 ferry to VG

-Sunday 1500 ferry from VG to St Thomas

-Explore/stay St Thomas Sunday night and leave Monday am

Any insights on this would be greatly appreciated!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
44 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 4 days in Virgin Gorda/St Thomas

Thanks for all of the advice. We can't wait! Anything else is greatly appreciated.

12. Re: 4 days in Virgin Gorda/St Thomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 20, 2014