We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry From St. Thomas to Virgin Gorda On Monday.....

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry From St. Thomas to Virgin Gorda On Monday.....

What's your ferry suggestion for arrival on STT at 1:35 PM on a Monday. Would I take the 4 PM ferry to Tortola and the 6 PM ferry from Tortola to VG. Do you suggest the Road Town ferry to Tortola. How long is the ferry from STT to Tortola. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Tortola
Tortola
British Virgin Islands
Road Town
Road Town
Tortola
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry From St. Thomas to Virgin Gorda On Monday.....

I'd suggest the Road Town Fast Ferry which departs Charlotte Amalie at 4:15 and arrives Tortola at 5:05. Then take Speedys 6:00 pm which gets you to VG at 6:30. Good news is you'll have time for a late lunch at Gladys' in Charlotte Amalie (Royal Dane Mall).

Mentioned in this post
Tortola
Tortola
British Virgin Islands
Boston
Level Contributor
6,762 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry From St. Thomas to Virgin Gorda On Monday.....

I would take the first ferry you can out of CA to Roadtown- if you get there early and clear customs quickly (which does not always happen) you can have lunch in RT there are plenty of places across from the ferry dock, or you can have a bite to eat upstairs at the ferry dock in CA. They all leave out of the same place and it is very close to the airport. If you get your luggage quickly you can take an earlier one.

3. Re: Ferry From St. Thomas to Virgin Gorda On Monday.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda