We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Dix Bay accommodations

Which Virgin Gorda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Little Dix Bay accommodations

We are planning a trip for our 10th anniversary. The resort looks like what we want. A little concerned about "dated" room reviews! We are thinking Beach cottage or tree house??Just want to make sure bathrooms and comforters are up to date!!!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
185 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Dix Bay accommodations

From what I have heard, they have now updated all of the rooms in the resort. When my husband and I first went, about 6 years ago, we stayed in a Garden Room which at the time was not updated yet. Last year, it seemed that everything was refreshed. We stayed in the Premium Ocean View last time. I would call the resort and ask them specifically because they will be honest. We loved the comforters - feather duvets- and the bathrooms were simple but nice.

Perfect place for your 10 year anniversary!

2. Re: Little Dix Bay accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 24, 2009