We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camera to Baths

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
271 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Camera to Baths

Can you take a regular camera (not waterproof) to the Baths to take pictures while you are climbing through the rocks and in the shallow water areas?

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,007 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camera to Baths

Yes!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
204 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camera to Baths

Agree with Caribsurfer - however I would make sure that it has a strong strap and that you wear it over the head and under the arm - I've seen many cameras swinging and hitting the boulders as people navigate the trail. cheers Brian

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
817 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Camera to Baths

Yes and do make sure you don't set your camera bag down in the water! I did that a year ago and lets say it wasn't very good for my new nikkon :(

4. Re: Camera to Baths

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, September 09, 2009