We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals v. Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas (Elite Resorts)

Wenatchee...
Level Contributor
457 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals v. Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas (Elite Resorts)

I know Tortola doesn't have a Sandals, but can anyone that has been to both give me an idea of comparison? I have been to Sandals St. Lucia, and am going to Sandals Whitehouse/Jamaica in a couple weeks. Is Long Bay truly all-inclusive (food, drinks, water sports, etc.).

Level Contributor
806 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Sandals v. Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas (Elite Resorts)

I've been to Sandals in St. Lucia and, no, there really isn't anything on Tortola (or in the BVI, for that matter) that compares.

There are several resorts in the BVI -- Peter Island, Biras Creek, Little Dix -- that offer meal plans and generally offer a more "inclusive" experience. These properties are more secluded and many guests don't leave the property for the duration of their vacation but the feel is completely different from the all-inclusives you find in Jamaica or Cancun or Punta Cana.

Long Bay is the closest to a "resort" that you will find on Tortola but if you're looking for a Sandals type experience, I think you will be disappointed.

12. Re: Sandals v. Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas (Elite Resorts)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Road Town