We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple bay Tortola

Which Road Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
1 post
Save Topic
Apple bay Tortola

Snorkle , , and sebastions , but most of all , I want to take my surfboard and catch a few waves , Ya know just nice mid size clear waves , Like in Eluethera , if theres a native out there or someone that knows the weather , I thought nov.07 Dec ,07 , I hate to wait till febo8 , Will sebastions due , I'm just a guy in his 40's , live in florida and do not want to go if its going to be either blown out windy, or flat , like it is now , anyone know or have the time to give me the lowdown in tortola... Thanx Dave

Hartford...
Level Contributor
525 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apple bay Tortola

I can't tell you too much about the surfing except that it looked pretty good when we were there in January, right after the holidays. We had breakfast at Sebastians a couple of times and the surfers were out. The winter swells made it difficult for us to snorkle on Tortola and Jost. Sebastians is a nice spot. Hopefully, a local or surfer can give you better info. There is also a BVI board - BVItalkonline or something like that, which was very helpful in planning our trip to Tortola.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
3,164 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apple bay Tortola

Another place to look at is RIncon, Puerto Rico for surfing.

3. Re: Apple bay Tortola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Road Town