We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone ever stay at Green Bank Villas?

Which Road Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis
1 post
Save Topic
Anyone ever stay at Green Bank Villas?

The last review is several years old and I am looking for an updated review of this property. Sure appreciate it.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,598 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone ever stay at Green Bank Villas?

On another site I found a positive review from 2005.

One issue would be whether there is more villa construction going on nearby - I gather that the villa adjacent to Green Bank is new, so there might be others going up as well. The agent or owner should give you references if you want to check out recent experiences.

If you have been to Tortola, you no doubt know that you will want a 4-wheel-drive vehicle for any place high up on the mountain.

toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
156 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone ever stay at Green Bank Villas?

fabulous views. but you will definitely need the best vehicle. if it rains there, man you need that 4 wheel drive.

It is cooler up there for sure, but, a lot of construction

toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
156 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone ever stay at Green Bank Villas?

fabulous views. but you will definitely need the best vehicle. if it rains there, man you need that 4 wheel drive.

It is cooler up there for sure, but, a lot of construction

Level Contributor
306 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone ever stay at Green Bank Villas?

Hi - I viewed Greenbank Villa at the end of last year and there was no construction in the area at that time. In fact, Greenbank Villa is one of the most peaceful villas I have viewed on Tortola. I was concerned to read previous comments mentioning ‘a lot of construction’ so I spoke to the owner of Greenbank Villa and Emerald Crest (Green Bank Villas) yesterday who confirmed there is no construction within the vicinity of these two properties and none planned for the foreseeable future. Perhaps previous posters have confused Greenbank Estate with Belmont Estate? The owner mentioned that the last property built on Greenbank Estate was in 2005/6 and, even then, did not inconvenience guests staying at the villas.

I have many photos of Greenbank Villa and the surrounding area and would be more than happy to email them to you. Please contact me at trudi@bestofbvi.com if you’re interested in seeing them. I hope this helps.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
39 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone ever stay at Green Bank Villas?

We lived in Greenbanks for 13 winters. The Georges, who own Green Bank Villas, keep the property in excellent condition. They just finished a new villa last year. The property is well kept, has a pool and magnificant views of the BVI. You are on the North side of the island which is the cool side but you get plenty of sun during the day and cooler nights. It's a great location! You are about 10 minutes from town going down Joe's Hill, 10 minutes from Cane Garden Bay and 5 minutes from Brewer's Bay.

I think you'll love the property. They ususually have repeat business year after year and the George's are a wonderful Tortolian couple that will go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and happy with your accommodations.

6. Re: Anyone ever stay at Green Bank Villas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 23, 2009