We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best affordable and accessible rm/one night stay in Tortola?

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
Best affordable and accessible rm/one night stay in Tortola?

I fly in early evening before a boat trip leaving from Hodge's Creek Marina the next afternoon. On a budget, will be on foot, bus, taxi. Like to avoid taxis mostly. Probably shouldn't go any further west than Road Town, based on my research. Looking for guest house or B&B, have started looking on Trip Advisior, Lonely Planet, etc. Thank you!

British Virgin...
Level Contributor
725 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best affordable and accessible rm/one night stay in Tortola?

Try the Beef Island Guest House. You can walk from the airport, price is reasonable (for BVIs), setting is great. Then it is just one taxi to the marina.

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best affordable and accessible rm/one night stay in Tortola?

Thank you, that is one I am checking out!

3. Re: Best affordable and accessible rm/one night stay in Tortola?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:31 am, February 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Tortola