We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December 15, Catamaran day sail to Norman Island

Tampa, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
December 15, Catamaran day sail to Norman Island

I will be traveling to Tortola via the Jewel of the Seas on Dec. 15, 2013. I am trying to get a private catamaran tour together through Tripadvisors - Aristocat Charters - Ranked #1 of 54 activities in British Virgin Islands. When I contacted Capt. Steve, this is what he replied;

I would be delighted to have you join us for a day sail during your visit in December and would be happy to arrange a day sail to suit your ships itinerary. You would join the boat at the tender dock (see attached map(right beside the ship's dock)) at around 9.00am and I would suggest that we visit Norman Island and surrounding area, and during the day we will make multiple stops at different locations to swim and snorkel in the clearest water in the Caribbean, we also keep you well refreshed with unlimited drinks and an extensive buffet lunch freshly prepared and served on board, we return in plenty of time for you to rejoin your ship, around 1 hour before you sail.

The all inclusive price (Lunch and unlimited rum punch/soda) is $120~00 per head, kids under 10 half price, payable on the day by US personnel or travelers cheque or good 'ol fashioned dollar bills. I do require a minimum of 10 guests to arrange this trip.

I have 2 people signed up for this private trip. We need at least 8 other people for it to sail. If interested, please contact, aristocat@surfbvi.com at www.aristocatcharters.com.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
101 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: December 15, Catamaran day sail to Norman Island

This is a great sail - fantastic captain and crew

2. Re: December 15, Catamaran day sail to Norman Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 30, 2014