We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain?

clermont
Level Contributor
244 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Rain?

Leaving rain here in Florida & praying I don't find rain on my dream vacay:) see you soon!! Blast off!!

North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
6,653 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain?

The only "Rain" you should hear is if Quito or Ruben is playing the Beatles song! But there is rain in the forecast for a few days and hopefully it will be the more typical brief showers. They don't last long, and you'll probably be in the hot sun most of the time - enjoy!

clermont
Level Contributor
244 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain?

I'm here and it's raining but beautiful :) lol

Tortola, BVI
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain?

We have had unbelievable amounts of rain this week! But half hour of sun this morning but long gone now. More rain expected. Sort of reminds me of the November 2003 flood.

Rhonda is right.... it is still beautiful

4. Re: Rain?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 09, 2014