We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tortola Wedding

Houston, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Tortola Wedding

Where is the best place to get married on Tortola? We've looked into several villas but having trouble selecting one. Any advice would help. Thanks

North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
6,762 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tortola Wedding

Myett's in Cane Garden Bay offers packages, they have the facilities right on the beach. There are some hurdles having the ceremony in the BVI but it's a unique experience and memory.

http://www.myettent.com/wedding.htm

brooklyn, ny
Level Contributor
438 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tortola Wedding

We stayed at Sade once and there was a wedding right there at the villa the week before our arrival. It's just a few houses up from Smugglers which would be beautiful for a wedding. We found the house through Best of BVI - google it.

albany
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tortola Wedding

OMG you have to go to Fort Recovery. Our youngest daughter was just married there last November with 21 people attending. It was the absolute best. The staff took extremely good care of us accommodating our every need. Even before we arrived they called to make sure every "i" was dotted and every "T" was crossed. They thought about things we did not. It was a magical event and our daughter was over the top with happiness. Our other daugher was married there several yrs ago to a much more private event and still every detail was attended to. It is a beautiful setting, the best accommodations (steps from the water), fabulous views and killer sunsets. Words cannot express the beautiful memories we have of that day.

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tortola Wedding

Villa Alfresco in Long Bay is new and has got a very large deck which would hold about 30 guests and a fabulous view. Its high above the resort but you get the benefits of a stunning beach and a private villa. They are giving good rates at the moment.Check out vrbo Listing #458121

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
144 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tortola Wedding

I know this is an old post, but maybe you're still in the planning stages? My husband and I stayed and were married on the beach at Surfsong Villas, and we thought it was perfect! (We stayed in the one-bedroom "Surfside" villa.) It's definitely the most upscale place you'll find, and the service is great. Check out their website: http://www.surfsong.net/

6. Re: Tortola Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 19, 2014