We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Cane Garden Bay

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
From Cane Garden Bay

Is it a walkable distance to Apple Bay? I will be renting a car for about half of my trip, but would really like to know if say I feel like having a drink at Bomba's and am lying on the beach in Cane Garden...could I walk it or would I have to get in the car?

Any help please =) THanks!

Alex_75
Level Contributor
94 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Cane Garden Bay

Definitely too far to walk from CGB to Apple Bay - probably 10 minutes by car.

forestville ny
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: From Cane Garden Bay

Its a walk apple bay and your looking beyond there. last year did walk to top of hill above apple bay so if you take your time and in good shape possible.

Lu2
BVI
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Cane Garden Bay

It is, according to my car (which may not be very accurate, it likes to exaggerate), just over 2.4 miles from AppleBay to the middle of Cane Garden Bay. Up Windy Hill, down towards Ballast, then take the higher road, up another not quite so steep hill, and then drop down a fairly steep hill to CGB.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
142 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Cane Garden Bay

Just got back home from Tortola yesterday. We drove from Cane Garden Bay to Apple Bay twice. I can't imagine walking it - the hills are beyond steep. We had a 4 wheel drive SUV and it had to slowly creep up the hills. We stayed at Icis Villas in Brewers Bay, just to the east of Cane Garden Bay. The hills from Brewers Bay to Cane Garden Bay were even worse - only one lane for part of the way. It was an adventure.