We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooper Island

monterey
12 posts
Save Topic
Cooper Island

I am thinking of going to Cooper Island, but when i look at the pictures, it doesn't look very nice compared to JVD-White Bay or some of the other white sand beaches. I keep seeing it recommended a lot, and I love the idea of having the casual restaurant and beach bar there. I have this fear that I'll be disappointed because there are too many botas to snorkel, or it's just not that pretty. Can anyone whose been ther comment?

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,295 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cooper Island

Cooper island is quite small. The beach is probably only about 500 feet or so in length. There's nothing to do there but sit on the beach, have a drink at the bar, eat your meals, do a little bit of swimming (and yes you can snorkel without interference from the boats) and go to sleep. Most people only stay a day or two on this island. If you plan to be there much longer you'd better like a sedentary lifestyle.

2. Re: Cooper Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 31, 2009