We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new Mullet Bay Beach club

New Jersey
3 posts
Save Topic
new Mullet Bay Beach club

Hi everyone, my family first went to Saint Martin

New Jersey
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: new Mullet Bay Beach club

sorry, my computer got turned off and it submitted my post for some reason. As I was saying, my family traveled to Saint Martin about two years ago for the first time, and we just fell in love. We've been back numerous times and have even bought a timeshare there.

I'm wondering if anyone can give me any info on the Mullet Bay Beach Club's progress and/or reconstruction. I am very interested in buying something there in the pre-construction stage, but I've never dealt with that type of real estate. I was hoping that someone who knows the island better than I do, or visits more frequently could tell me where to look/what to do so I don't miss the boat. I have read in earlier posts that the dutch govt was buying the land, and I think I heard that someone had purchased it earlier this year, but that's all I know.

Any help would be appreciated; websites, realtors aroung Mullet Bay, etc. Thanks alot!!!

~Elizabeth

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,198 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new Mullet Bay Beach club

Never heard of Mullet Bay Beach Club. But if anyone knows, it will be Dieter at Sunshine Properties.

http://www.sunshine-properties.com/

Florida
Level Contributor
292 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: new Mullet Bay Beach club

What a mess that property is!

They have the best beach on the Dutch side of the island, in my opinion, and I spent many short vacations over the years staying in one or another of the rooms or apartments.

As far as I can figure out, they will be litigating far into the future, since there are so many owners involved. If anyone has concrete information about reconstruction there, I would be very interested, too.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,198 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: new Mullet Bay Beach club

Oh THAT place. From the original post, it sounded like something new going on.

You're right. It is a disgrace. And no progress in sight.

New Jersey
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: new Mullet Bay Beach club

bummer. for some reason I had thought I heard that someone had bought the land to renovate, well I guess demolish and rebuild, since it's such a mess! :) In any case, if anyone hears something, any news at all about that site, I'd be interested to hear---first one to Saint Martin, ask the locals and then post up the findings, lol. Thanks!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
133 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: new Mullet Bay Beach club

If you are curious what the property looks like then take a look at my photo album, I took numerous photos of the abandoned and decaying buildings that used to be the Mullet Bay Beach Club:

www.zerokarma.com/modules.php…

Get answers to your questions about Mullet Bay