We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mt Laurel, NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

My hubby and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary in November (at Le Petit) and I'd like to have a fabulous meal every night (since we're only there for 3).

Please recommend your favorite restaurants. Price is really not a huge issue - as long as it's worth it! An ocean view would be great, but not required. Are there any restaurants that require advance reservations because of their popularity, etc?

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

il Nettuno

any of the lolos

ti coin creole

sunset cafe at GCBC

I always go off season - so I never make reservations. I may have more favorites when I go in July since I am trying to go to places that I haven't been.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
759 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

Must it be Grand Case? How about Cul du sac?

Spiga, California, Bistro Caribes, Chez Martine (Closed for renovation in May), Alabama. Le' Taitu, Sol e Luna (Cd'S)

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
759 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

Should have mentioned that it is difficult to be disappointed by any restaurant in GC. There are occasional bad experiences, but they are rare. Our experience at Fish Pot was not good.

West Chester Pa
Level Contributor
422 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

It's hard to find a bad restaurant in Grand Case. Most of your dining experiences will range from good to great. Below is my list. BTW, this is totally subjective.

The Cottage

L'Alabama

Rainbow

All of these are on the expensive side. I would also include Taitu in Cul De Sac which is a lot less expensive. Lastly, my favorite restaurant on the entire island is La Cigale, which is in Baie Nettle. The food is about the same quality as the restaurants that I have listed above, but I just really like the atmosphere and the family that owns and runs the restaurant. We have a great time whenever we go there. November is not so busy. You will be able to get in wherever you go. Rent a car so that you can go to other parts of the island. St Martin is meant to be done by car. There are just too many good things outside Grand Case to stay only there, even for 3 days.

St. maarten
Level Contributor
737 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

Le Pressoir, California, Sunset Cafe

Italy
Level Contributor
100 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

1. Le Cottage, great food and superb wine list !

2. Sunset Cafe at CGBC, view is beautiful and great staff.. and the price is reasonable.

3. Le Chanteclaire in Marigot Marina is also an excellent choice...the chef by the way is a woman and great dinners right on the water.

Happy 1st Anniversary aohara2001!

South Jersey
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

1. Spiga

2. California

3. du soliel

le cottage was a little TOO traditional french for me. i'm not a huge fan of not knowing what to do with certain food. it was good though.

Spiga was by FAR my fav. food was absolutely incredible

tampa
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

The lolos, Spiga, LaCalifornia (get crepes and french coffees). Don't miss pizza and Leffe (beer) at Le Pub.

Ct
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

Here's my favorites in Grand Case:

Bistrot Caraibes

www.bistrotcaraibes.com

Il Netuno

Sebastiano

Another favorite is in the cul de sac- Le Taitu

http://www.letaitu.com/

hope this helps!

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
10 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Post your top 3 favorite restaurants in Grand Case!

Just returned from a 4 day stay at the Grand Case Beach Club 6/29-7/3. We walked into town each night (5-15 minutes depending on which restaurant and how fast you walk). We ate at Spiga, California (twice), and Talk of the Town Lolo. All were very good food; California with the ocean dining was the best.