We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

US supermarket near Grand Case

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Omsk, Russia
Level Contributor
47 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
US supermarket near Grand Case

Hi there!

We'll be staying in Bleu Emeraude in late Dec - Jan. My husband doesn't want to rent a car. How far is US supermarket?

Thank you in advance!

Elena.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: US supermarket near Grand Case

According to their website the airport is 2 km from the resort so the market will be around an additional km. or so....might be a pain, not impossible, returning with items. Most likely it would be easier using a cab.

Omsk, Russia
Level Contributor
47 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: US supermarket near Grand Case

Thank you! 3 km carrying the bags - is to much for me)). Sure we'll call a taxi.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
537 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: US supermarket near Grand Case

You definitely don't want to walk along that road - empty handed or not.....

Caracas
Level Contributor
700 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: US supermarket near Grand Case

That road is not safe because the traffic (cars go very fast here) and the lack of places for people to walk.

Us Supermarket is about 4-5 minutes in car from Grand Case.

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: US supermarket near Grand Case

I recommend you rent a car. A small i10 will cost you $180 for the week and I guarantee you will spend more than that for taxis. The airport you will fly into from USA is on Dutch side 9 mikes from Grand Case. That's two taxi rides across the island. The car allows you to get around and explore. Go for it!

6. Re: US supermarket near Grand Case

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 13, 2013