We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging Choices in Grand Case

USA
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging Choices in Grand Case

My husband and I are planning our first trip to St. Martin (in November). We are looking for a room on the beach; easy access to restaurants; quiet...We narrowed our lodging choices to either Blue Emeraude or Le Petit. Hoping that someone may have feedback or could give a comparison. Thanks.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
545 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

We have never stayed at either but can't say enough good things about Grand Case Beach Club - it is VERY accessible to the restaurants and has two very nice beaches on premises.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,613 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

I had a wonderful time at the Grand Case Beach Club- it was so good to be able to walk to all those amazing restaurants.

USA
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

Thanks for the replies regarding Grand Case Beach Club! Still interested if anyone has info regarding a preference between Le Petit or Blue Emeraude...

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,972 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

We stayed at Le Petit - ground floor suite, direct access to the beach, lovely staff, will stay again next year.

Blue Emeraude sorry not visited that one.

ancaster
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

Looking to stay at Le Petit this December. Any thoughts or reccomendations. I want to swim early in the morning while my man sleeps in. Is it quite safe and close to the room?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,629 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

edsandra.com/esgeneral/GrandCaseReference.htm

ancaster
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

Oh Wow! Thank you for that link. Gives me a whole new perspective and a lot more homework to do. You have an amazing amount of info! Thank you for sharing!

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,972 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

From Le Petite...15 metres to the sea? not more than that.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,629 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

I Love homework - don't you? LOL

10. Re: Lodging Choices in Grand Case

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 24, 2013