We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

rochester, ny
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
restaurants

i will be going to the ALamanda Resort on Feb 13th and usually i am on the ball with restaurant reservations . . . but i can't seem to find any on here or online. i like to look over the menus and book in advance. you can't trust the guide books to give an honest opinion all of the time. so i am looking for any info on the best restaurants. i would like to go to Grand Case's restaurants, since i did read they are good and plentiful. so pls tell me the best high-end restaurants i should visit. and in turn if anyone is interested in las vegas i have plenty of info on that. thanks

St. maarten
Level Contributor
737 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants

Restaurants here don't do much online. Most hotels have a menu book and can make the dining reservations for you. My favorites in Grand Case are Le Pressior and California

Enschede, The...
Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants

Best dinner we had in Grand Case was at l' Alabama. Very much recommended!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants

My favorite dinner in Grand Case is il Nettuno - fabulous homemade pastas. Also - their desserts are wonderful. You can make reservations once you get to the island.

Have a great trip. i wish I was going in February!

Wendi

rochester, ny
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants

thanks for the ideas. i hate to go without researching the menus. so i will def write down all of your favs and make reservations when i get there. thnak you!