We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
TENNESSEE
Level Contributor
12 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin

A question for anyone who has stayed at Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin:

The beach at the hotel appears to be rather small,is this the case? I have read that there are numerous beaches in the area but I do not want to have to drive to a beach. How was the beach experience at this property? Regarding the rooms-are they quiet, little noise from other rooms? Finally-is the property primarily for adults? I do not want to have a bunch of 2 footers running around.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,103 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin

Le Petit is on Grand Case bay, a crescent shape beach, white sand, at least 2 kilometres long. You can swim anywhere from Le Petit to the Beach Club the other end. You can walk up and down - go to the restaurants....

We stayed there in May - ground floor room (small kitchen included) few steps from the beach. There were no kids there at the time, but you cannot guarantee there won't be any specially during school holidays. NO noise at all, in any case if you turn the aircon on you can't hear absolutely anything.

Le Petit is a Bed and Breakfast, not really a hotel, no bar or restaurant on the premises, but easy to walk to Grand Case village.

The French woman (I think her name is Stephanie) is very helpful.

If we stay in St. Martin next year, we'll go back to Le Petit - having a car is advisable though.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,866 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin

When did they become a Bed & Breakfast ?

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,103 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin

well, when did they become a hotel? You only get a breakfast, no bar, no restaurant, front office only during the day....to me this is more of a BB than a hotel? Don't you agree?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,866 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin

I didn't realize they serve breakfast included in the room rate. I must have missed it on their website. They do call themselves a hotel and not a B&B.

http://www.lepetithotel.com/home.html

Edited: 9:30 am, October 26, 2010
Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,866 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin

Ah ha, I see it now, a Continental breakfast is included, not bad at all. When you're right.........you're right.....still, I prefer the name Le Petit Hotel over Le Petit Bed & Breakfast...don't you?

Enjoy....

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,103 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin

Could not agree more, although in 'posh' places they could call it 'Residence'

7. Re: Le Petit Hotel-St. Martin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 25, 2011