We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what time do the bars and restaurants close?

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
what time do the bars and restaurants close?

What time do most the bars and restaurants close on thursday, fri and sat?

Thank you

Selina

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what time do the bars and restaurants close?

You can stay up most (if not all) of the night if you want to. The later it gets, the harder it is to find a meal, tho.

St. Maarten-St...
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what time do the bars and restaurants close?

most restaurants close by 11 PM or so, although there are a some late night eateries.

Bar? clubs? they can be open all night although I think the official closing hour is supposed to be around 3 AM

St. Maarten-St...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what time do the bars and restaurants close?

In Maho, The Sopranos restaurant does stay open until I believe after midnight on the weekend but as Barcann stated, most do close around 11 - 11:30 PM. One night we tried to find a place for a late night pizza in Maho and the Fashion Cafe under La Terrasse was closing up around 11:00 PM but were kind enough to make us a pie after that time. Another night we did go to the Sopranos for another late night pizza.

PS...Thursday, most restaurants do not stay open that late as it really is not part of the weekend.

Edited: 6:44 pm, January 19, 2010
New York, NY
Level Contributor
354 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what time do the bars and restaurants close?

There is only one place to get food that's open 24 hours. It's called Cappuccino. It's on Welfare Rd in Simpson Bay towards Cole Bay. It's nothing fancy but as I said, it's the only place that's open 24 hours.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what time do the bars and restaurants close?

I think the ESPN kitchen is open until 3 or 4 am also.

6. Re: what time do the bars and restaurants close?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, July 20, 2010