We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Airport to GCBC??

New Jersey
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Airport to GCBC??

When I booked my package to GCBC, there was an option for an air-conditioned bus from the airport to the hotel which is about $60/head and includes a free day rental for a car. Has anyone taken this before? Are taxis going to be a better (and cheaper) option than this?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,875 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Airport to GCBC??

I'd say you would probably break even at best taking the deal. The bus would take a bit longer, maybe a bit more than a bit longer as it would no doubt make stops along the way at various hotels.

Take a taxi if you are looking for a quick trip to the hotel. Should run you about $25.00 +/-

New Jersey
Level Contributor
450 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Airport to GCBC??

That seems a bit steep. You can rent a car for about $20-40/ day depending on the vehicle.

You can arrange an airport transfer for considerably less. Concierge Blue at stmaartenconcierge.com offers them.

Compare all your options but it does seem high for $60/head.

3. Re: Bus from Airport to GCBC??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, December 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Grand Case