We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

Boston MA
Level Contributor
89 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

for those who know this property - regarding room types:

Studio with Loft – Ocean Views, do these have a window that open up in the loft? we're deciding between these & the One Bedroom – Ocean View rooms & would love to hear your feedback!

thanks

Level Contributor
9,228 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

I do believe there is a very small window but also each unit different but seems like floor plan about the same. Ceiling fans in most rooms. Did sort of like the studio with loft as no main floor entrance for security reasons and very nice views. The one bedroom was nicer for us inside but again each one different. I believe the small window was to the back of the property. We stayed in both units this past Jan.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
3,228 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

We stayed in a studio with loft last year. No window upstairs. We loved it and booked the same room type for this year

The loft opens to the lower level,though, which has a sliding glass door. I believe these are all on the 3rd floor with a pretty private balcony. Nice view of sunsets and Anguilla in the distance

I think the one bedrooms are on the ground floor, with a patio.Cannot attest to the view

Patios open onto the main walkway and did not seem to me to be very private

Level Contributor
9,228 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

The one bedrooms do open onto the walkway main level and I would agree not real private...we were on an end so was somewhat better. There is however a more private balcony off the bedroom on second level.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
3,228 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

Good to know,gene!

Boston MA
Level Contributor
89 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

thanks for the replies - one more important question

- is there a bathroom uo in the loft?

thanks!

Carol

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
3,228 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

No bathrooms upstairs..

Amherst, NY
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

My husband and I just booked our trip to GC Beach Club and will be leaving at the end of this week. After reading reviews, I am now feeling bookers remorse because I booked a Gardenview Studio room. I'd love to hear from someone that may have stayed in that room type. If it's terrible, what are my chances for changing the room once we arrive?

-Nervous in NY

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
3,228 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

I don't think it will be terrible.

Garden view implies it will not face the ocean but you're still only steps from the beach.You'll have a nice patio.

Chapel Hill.nc
Level Contributor
95 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

We are going back for our fourth trip(in June) Last year some folks we knew went at the same time. They LOVED their Room on the Gardenview side. You are just steps from the beach, Rest, Etc. The hammocks are nice when you get tired of the sun! ENJOY

New Jersey
Level Contributor
618 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Case Beach Club - rooms

Garden View is fine. Stayed there in 05. If you face to the left you can still see the ocean, definately feel the breeze and you are steps away as another reviewer pointed out. GCBC is very nice, a little overpriced for what you get, but safe and beautiful.