We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Least expensive period to St-Marteen

Ottawa. On
Level Contributor
171 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Least expensive period to St-Marteen

Hi,

I'd love to go to St-Marteen in late 2009 or early 2010. My main interest is airplane photography. What would be the cheapest time to go and what would be a good hotel near the airport?

Thanks

danduc

Toronto
Level Contributor
983 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Least expensive period to St-Marteen

Try Sonesta Maho in early December. I believe that is the cheapest cause it's the tail end of hurricane season...lol.

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,950 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Least expensive period to St-Marteen

the off season is April 15 to December 15th.

Look for anytime within that period for bargains. August and September are usually the lowest points of the off season.

Passaic NJ
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Least expensive period to St-Marteen

I don't think you have to settle for just a hotel near the airport as nothing is really far away on a this really small island.

4. Re: Least expensive period to St-Marteen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, October 14, 2009