We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azure Beach Studios or Turquoise Shell Inn???

thunder bay
Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Azure Beach Studios or Turquoise Shell Inn???

I am wondering if anyone has stayed at either of these? I have looked at the reviews and pictures and am quite torn between the two. I would really appreciate any opinions on which to choose.

At Home in the UK
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Azure Beach Studios or Turquoise Shell Inn???

Haven't stopped at either so cannot offer any comments/feedback on that front - as for location Azure is on the Beach on Simpson Bay whilst Turquoise Shell is a little further East towards the Bridge on SImpson Bay Road and not direcetly on th beach (only a few yards though across the road).

JC

Mentioned in this post
Simpson Bay
Simpson Bay
St Martin / St Maarten
Turquoise Shell Inn
Turquoise Shell Inn
238 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
thunder bay
Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Azure Beach Studios or Turquoise Shell Inn???

Thank you, jc. It's a tough pick but it looks like either one might be a good choice. Stayed in maho last time but spent most of our time in Simpson bay.

Mentioned in this post
Simpson Bay
Simpson Bay
St Martin / St Maarten
3. Re: Azure Beach Studios or Turquoise Shell Inn???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Simpson Bay