We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

Attleboro...
Level Contributor
145 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

Any reviews on the Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina? Are they newer, in good shape? How is the beach area?

Mentioned in this post
The Villas at Simpson Bay Beach Resort & Marina
The Villas at Simpson...
411 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Simpson Bay Resort & Marina
Simpson Bay Resort...
1,286 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
101. Re: The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

A couple of friends of mine just returned from The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina. They stayed in a 1-bedroom newly renovated unit at the Old Pelican which is part of the Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina. They were extremely happy with their accommodations and the work that was being done at the resort. If you can, request a newly renovated 1-bedroom at the resort. Hope this was helpful.

Mentioned in this post
The Villas at Simpson Bay Beach Resort & Marina
The Villas at Simpson...
411 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Simpson Bay Resort & Marina
Simpson Bay Resort...
1,286 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
New York City, New...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
102. Re: The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

Loved it!!!

New York City, New...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
103. Re: The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

I agree tish!!! We had a great time....Kim

New York City, New...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
104. Re: The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

The villas is the newer section of the Simpson bays property and is fantastic. I just returned from staying there on a girls trip in may...and have already booked my return trip for november with my husband. There is a bar on the beach that makes the best drinks and delicious food. Had luch there most days, as it is right on the beach and let's you return to the water quickly. There is also a full eatery on the beach and onethe premises...

Also there is a wonderful out door place right down the street where they cook on an outdoor grill and you sit under these great trees. I think it is called the Buccaneer...wonderful!

105. Re: The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Simpson Bay