We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub Crawl

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Pub Crawl

We are staying in Simpson Bay and we were considering doing a pub crawl. Is there more than one and if so which is the best. Any details would be great.

Ohio
Level Contributor
889 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub Crawl

The pub crawl that gets the most frequent mention is the Celine a catamaran that leaves from Skip Jack's and sails to several other bar/restaurants. It leavers at 7:00 and returns about 10:30. there are drinks on board and at each stop, as well as light food. Captain Neil is a great host.

www.sxm-activities.com/lagoonpubcrawl/

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,483 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pub Crawl

Actually you get appetizer at Skipjacks, dinner (steak, fish or chiicken) at Unlce Harry's (the food here is incredible!), and dessert - a full meal!

One of our favorites! Capt Neil is wonderful.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,629 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pub Crawl

Must agree, if they stop for dinner at Uncle Harry's it will be a great dinner.They are one of our must dining experiences each trip.

Here is a link to Ray Mann's full review of this restraurant back in 2007.

angelfire.com/il2/sxm/rest2007/harrys07.html

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pub Crawl

Awsome, thanks for the info.

San Dimas...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pub Crawl

Well, we did the Pub Crawl with Capt Neil last week, and I wouldn't recommend it. If I were you, I'd just go to Uncle Harry's for dinner (steak brochette and baked potato). The two restaurants are a couple of blocks from each other. The trip was over 4 hours long, with lots of time waiting in the first restaurant for the trip to start (a half hour late), for people to eat, and later for the pies to bake. And when we were on the boat, we spent a lot of time in the dark just going in circles. The food was fine, but for $75 I think you'd do better to patronize the restaurants directly.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,483 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pub Crawl

One of the draws for us is the view from the lagoon at night. It's absolutely spectacular! All those lights!

Guess it's not for everyone!

7. Re: Pub Crawl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Simpson Bay