We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pelican Resort studios

Long Island
Level Contributor
92 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Pelican Resort studios

Can anyone tell me about the studio accomodations at the Pelican Resort? Are they small? Any view to speak of? We are only two, so the size of the room is not really an issue, but I don't want a horrible view....or no view. Thanks.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,499 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pelican Resort studios

If you are in the upper floors you will have a nice view. Lower floors used to have a view but now the Pelican Residances blook any decent views.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pelican Resort studios

The studio is plenty big for 2 people. It has a king size bed, full kitchen and living room. It depends on where your room is located for a view. We love the Pelican.

Clifton, NJ
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pelican Resort studios

Hi,

My husband and I are going in 3 weeks and also have a studio, that was the only room available. We exchanged our week. They called us and tried to

sell us an "upgrade for $300" for the Pelican Residences. According to Interval our exchange was

supposed to be for a room that sleeps six. We are 2.

I wonder if they put everyone into the studios and then try to sell them an upgrade at the Pelican residences. They even sent us pix of the studio and

showed us how much nicer the Residences are.

Also, are there hair dryers, safes in the rooms.

Are there laundry facilities close by? Any help

would be appreciated. Thanks,

JustPat12@aol.com

Clifton, NJ
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pelican Resort studios

Have you gone on your trip--we also have studio accommodations, how are they? Am concernced because I read a few bad reviews that the rooms are musty

and dirty. Please give me your feedback. Aprreciate it.

Toulouse
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pelican Resort studios

Hi,

I don´t know if you have already found a place to stay, but I have a magnificent appartment for rent for you. Livingroom, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom. With a view....... brandnew in private villa overlooking the carribean sea and... nothing in front of you.

Let me know and I can give you details.

Liter

6. Re: Pelican Resort studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, November 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Simpson Bay