We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atrium Resort

Which Simpson Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Atrium Resort

We are staying in a one bedroom unit at The Atrium for the first week in april. Can anyone suggest a good unit to request with a nice view? I would like to email the resort about a week before we arrive. Does anyone know the email address? Thanks in advance!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Atrium Resort

Yes, 5707 is on the 7th floor. If I am not mistaken, I believe the view is of the beach and ocean.

Altoona...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Atrium Resort

if thats true.....you just made my day!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Atrium Resort

Don't shoot me if I'm not accurate, but my husband went to visit the room of a couple we went out to dinner with and he thinks that was their room number.

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Atrium Resort

If you would like to confirm your room number and location with the resort, you can e-mail them at atrium@sintmaarten.net.

Olathe, Ks
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Atrium Resort

Room 5707 is a corner unit. The main balcony wraps around giving you the potential of a view of Simpson Bay (ocean view). The main direction though is a view of the Marina and the yacht club. I am sure you wlll be happy with this. This is also a "parking lot" view, but since you are on the 7th floor the parking lot will be below you and will not be an issue.

Room 5203 is also a corner unit on the other side. I had friends and family staying in this room last March. It is technically an ocean view in that it is on the Simpson Bay side, but it is also low enough (2nd floor) that it is not an ideal view due to interference with trees and foliage. I do not think you will be unhappy though. Both of these units are huge and provide plenty of space.

If you want additional info email Festiva as mentioned or send a PM and I will see if I can provide additional info.

16. Re: Atrium Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 27, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Simpson Bay