We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

Which Simpson Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

Does anyone know if Building B on the 5th floor has a nice view? Also what about the air conditioning? We would be there in the middle of October and I am concerned about the heat as I hear in Building B there is only air conditioning in the bedroom.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

I can not answere this but I remember this question in a previous post. You might want to look this up in the archives as I think there was information on that.

westminster ma
Level Contributor
110 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

there are 2 b buildings the bumontia and buganvilla

I have stayed in the buganvilla and it has a beautiful view you can see the ocean as well as the bay especially if you are on he 5th floor If you are in the bumontia you should still be able to see the water if you are on the 5th floor. and yes they oly have ac in the bedroom. just be aware that it is an older resort and please do not be turned off because of it remember you are in the carribean and you will see bugs. Enjoy...

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

Bugs should not be a problem. We are right next door to the Pelican in the Flamingo and bugs are a non issue.

Point Pleasant...
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

Amazing views!

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

Yes, the views of simpson bay are really outstanding especially of the sun sets.

Chesapeake,VA
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

We are staying in F 112 building and in M-302 any information on view of the ocean , what floor and patio or balconey? We have the same setup as you did

1 bedroom and then efficency, we thought we would be

togeather but we got the units and they are in separate buildings . Disappointing any tips on getting rooms togeather when we arrive?

Thank You!!

have time will travel

Chesapeake,VA

Pittsville, Maryland
Level Contributor
23 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

let me know how your trip to Peligan B-blding is as I am going sept. 20,08. We are in Salisbury,md, where are you flying out of, I had difficlty finding airfare.

8. Re: Pelican Resort St. Martin Building B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, October 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Simpson Bay