We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

Two Harbors
2 posts
1 review
Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

Has anyone dealt with discount car rental in Nettle Bay? I have been searching for reviews on this place, but have only found the one attached to the vacation rental we are staying at in Nettle Bay. I think the person's name is Claude.

12 replies to this topic
Bloomington...
Level Contributor
90 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

We stayed in St Martin for 12 days last month. We rented from Claude, and couldn't be happier! Great car, wonderful price! He even picked us up at the airport. He was a real pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Two Harbors
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

Thank you for the feedback. Claude did quote me a price, but there is some confusion on my part to what is included. Not really sure if his quote includes tax, other fees, CDW, etc.

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
90 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

The price he quoted us was everything, including insurance.

Edited: 7:30 am, February 18, 2014
Gravenhurst, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
4. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

April 2016.

We just got back from the NBBC and rented a Kia Rio from Claude at Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay. He was referred to us by our proprietary manager (Jean-Pierre) of our villa Monte Cristo.

Claude was fantastic. His price included all taxes and insurance. There was no checking the typical checkoff list of dents, chips, etc. He picked us up at the airport & dropped us back for our departure. This was absolutely without question the best car rental experience we have every experienced throughout our many travel.

We recommend Claude without question!

1 post
1 review
5. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

I completely agree with these comments, I got fed up with renting from the big guys and getting less than good service. Claude really looks after you, I got a flat tyre and he sent a guy over to change it for me - no charge!

His web site is https://discount-car-rental-st-martin.com

Jeremy

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
6. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

Just completed a rental with Claude at Discount Car Rental. The service was excellent, and the rate (which included all taxes and insurance) was the lowest I could find. Claude met me at the airport with the car keys, saving me from riding the shuttle to an off airport location, and he met me at my hotel when I was ready to return the car. I was completely satisfied and strongly recommend this company to others.

1 post
7. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

We also highly recommend Claude!

Very affordable prices and excellent service, he picks you up and drops you back off at the airport (or any other location I am sure).

Next time we will definitely rent there again!

columbia, SC
Level Contributor
55 posts
76 reviews
8. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

another strong recommendation for Claude. They will pick you up and return you to the airport. Absolutely no hassles

Roslyn Heights, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

made a reservation based on reviews will post review after trip was anybody hassled with scratches dings on car?

columbia, SC
Level Contributor
55 posts
76 reviews
10. Re: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area

not at all. They are a breeze to deal with

Reply to: Discount Car Rental in Nettle Bay area
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Baie Nettle