We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you swim in ocean in front of marigot?

Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
175 reviews
Save Topic
Can you swim in ocean in front of marigot?

I mean, is it clean enough to swim in? Also, if we rent a condo about One km on the outskirts is the ocean fine there? We want to be able to walk to ferries, shops, etc. thanks, grams98

Ottawa
Level Contributor
122 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you swim in ocean in front of marigot?

I cannot think of any beaches 1 km from Marigot the closest North would be Friars which is about 3 km or 2 miles and West would be Nettle Bay about the same. There is a small beach in Marigot at Hotel Beach Plaza but not sure about public access. The water is fine at these beaches but do not know where you plan to swim.

Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you swim in ocean in front of marigot?

I thought perhaps marigot had a beach. Is the water clean at hotel beach plaza? Thanks,so much! Grams98

3. Re: Can you swim in ocean in front of marigot?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marigot