We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Maarten ????'s

Atkinson, New...
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Topic
St Maarten ????'s

This is my first time going and I am staying at the Oyster Bay. I have been to Aruba and love it. How do the islands compare? I was also wondering of some activities to participate in with my two boys ages 10 and 7. Any must sees? How is this resort, reviews seem good.

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Oyster Bay Beach Resort
Oyster Bay Beach Resort
1,249 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Jessheim, Norway
Level Contributor
48 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Maarten ????'s

The Butterfly farm is fun for children. So is horseback-riding on French side of Oyster Pond.

What you alse MUST do is the Fly Zone in the Loterie Farm! Great fun for children and parents. Here you can read about it.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147346-d1…

Mentioned in this post
Oyster Pond
Oyster Pond
462 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Loterie Farm
Loterie Farm
1,321 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
2. Re: St Maarten ????'s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 23, 2009