We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For sxmlover and ilove sxm...Read please!

Which Philipsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
For sxmlover and ilove sxm...Read please!

Thank you for yoiur answers to my many questions. I was woinderinf if you could reccommend some beaches and restaurants. Also after ready MANY negative reviews on Pelican Resort is there anythig positive you could tell me. We have to stay there and seem to be in building B574. I hear it overlooks the parking lot and some barbed wire as reviews tell me. I guess i fear that all if read is staff are rude and unaccomodating as well as poor outdated falling apart rooms. Its a wonder I am still planning my trip here! I ask you guys since you are local experts and have been real helpful. We plan to rent a jeep and explorew what the isalnd has to offer (ck out different beaches and great restaurants). I just want to look fwd to this trip not to fear it! Can you shed some hope for me?

Owings Mills...
Level Contributor
870 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: For sxmlover and ilove sxm...Read please!

Hey Islands722,

I am leaving for SXM on Saturday and heading to Aruba in May. Bon Bini! :)

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
594 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: For sxmlover and ilove sxm...Read please!

nakiawill!

Have a wonderful time in SXM!!! Be sure to let us know how it was on your next trip report. 9weeks 6 days to Aruba!!! :)

23. Re: For sxmlover and ilove sxm...Read please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, August 17, 2009