We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi service recommendation?

Baton Rouge...
9 posts
Save Topic
Taxi service recommendation?

If you are venturing out on your own off a cruise ship , does anyone have any suggestions for a taxi service that is trusted?

Westchester, New...
Level Contributor
596 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi service recommendation?

bumping this up for you...

St. maarten
Level Contributor
737 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi service recommendation?

sorry don't have a specific name but just make sure it is a licenced taxi, there should be lots outside dock. Neg. a fixed price and how long the tour will last. maybe $75-$100 for 4 people for 5 hours (just a guess on my part) Also, sometimes the ships will have names of people.

brooklyn
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi service recommendation?

Hey

I always hire a guy named COOL CAT. he was amazing and loved to show off the island. For the most part you will have no problem with the cab drivers. Ask them to tell you about their island. Most will take you to the look out point and to Fort Louis. Get their card and tell them what time to come back and get you. TRust me it's like having your own personal driver and tour guide in one.

one last suggestion go to Pinel Island on the french side,it is the most amazing place to see.

4. Re: Taxi service recommendation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, August 13, 2009