We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

MN
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

Has anyone had experience with Next Level Car Rental? We will be in St. Martin in April and have decided to rent a car. I have read so many reviews good and bad om car rentals. Came across the Next Level with good rates, but have not seen any comments on them.

24 replies to this topic
Trelew, Argentina
Level Contributor
9 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

¡do not rent a car in PARADISE car rental !!! . when I return the car , they put a charge , u$ 25ºº, because the car was dirty (with sand on the floor), I travel by 50 countries and NEVER had that problem and pay for . The real problem was the treated about me , with people behind the desk that yelled to me . I be afraid that to contrive falsely another charge . I made the complaint to the COPA AIR , because they suggested that terrible company

12. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:36 pm, March 07, 2014

13. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:39 pm, March 07, 2014

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

I have been going to St Maarten for twelve years now. Each year we rent a car for two weeks. Many of the St Maarten car rental agencies should be described as "the good, the bad, and the ugly" ! Three years ago I discovered a breath of fresh air in Next Level Car Rentals and have rented from them since that time. Their prices, cars and service have been excellent. We have been upgraded more than once when our vehicle was not available with absolutely no hassle! But in particular, Vicky at Next Level creates such an aura of high customer service that gives you confidence, trust, satisfaction and the desire to come back. They have my highest recommendation.

P.S. What is #3 talking about ???

15. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:03 am, October 07, 2014

16. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:50 pm, December 14, 2014

17. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

18. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

Minneapolis...
3 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

I rented from them. Good car, cheap and they meet me at the airport. Had a problem dropping it off as they are based on the French side of the island and they ran into an accident and didn't make it to the airport to take the car from us. I just parked it in the parking lot and left the keys in the car. They found it and said all was well. A tad bit of drama, but well worth the time as they are much cheaper than any of the other companies. Am renting from them again next year. Just ask for Vicki Bonaire.

Miami Beach, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental

Interesting threads. It looks like bad reviews are taken down and only the good remain. This company has been very deceiving and we do not recommend them after having gotten severely burned by them. Vicky is on leave apparently and her replacement is inexperienced and not customer service oriented. Will avoid the company like the plague and tell all my contacts to avoid them.

Reply to: St. Martin Next Level Car Rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted