We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gauna Bay Beach Villa

Duluth, Minnesota
3 posts
Save Topic
Gauna Bay Beach Villa

I will be staying here in a few weeks with my sisters and mother. We have stayed on the island many times before but never in a more remote location. Has anyone ever felt unsafe here? Is there a safe in the room to lock passports and extra cash when traveling to the beaches?

Heard there may not be beach towels available but would rather not take them in our carry-on. I had seen a post that there was washer/dryer on sight but not in each condo...anyone with any information on that. We all travel very light and this information would be greatly appreciated. We also will most likely be checking in after 5:00 due to later flight and read there is no desk. How does one check-in? Any other tips would be greatly appreciated for this Villa.

Duluth, Minnesota
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gauna Bay Beach Villa

I have done some research and have found answers to all but one. Is there a safe in each condo?

2. Re: Gauna Bay Beach Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, December 15, 2013