We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Thomas and St. Maarten

Ontario...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
St. Thomas and St. Maarten

My sister and I will be taking the 7 night Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas cruise to The Bahamas, St. Maarten and St, Thomas in mid October. What kinds of activites can we do while ashore. We are 73 and 70 respectively. Our time ashore is daytime only.

Thank you.

Joni Reinke

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,831 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Thomas and St. Maarten

What would you like to do...beach...shopping....lunch.....?

These things will take up much of your day here.

Jordan Valley
Level Contributor
435 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Thomas and St. Maarten

Go to cruisecritic.com and look at ports of call under Caribbean - St. Thomas and St. Maarten and you will see lots of tips and activities.

I have researched what activities to do there for our upcoming visit.

Bon Voyage.

Ontario...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Thomas and St. Maarten

Thank you for your advice and help.

Joan

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Thomas and St. Maarten

In St. Maartin, I used Bernard's Tours. They gave us an excellent tour of most of the island.

In St. Thomas, I would take a cab to Magen's Bay which is one of the top ten beaches in the world. It is a very beautiful and pleasant beach. A perfect beach for a walk in the water.

Ontario...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St. Thomas and St. Maarten

Thank you so much for your advice! It was very specific and exactly what Iwas looking for in my question. I will definately suggest it to my sister for us to try.

6. Re: St. Thomas and St. Maarten

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, June 16, 2013