We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Beach Resort toilitries

Which Philipsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
117 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo Beach Resort toilitries

Hello,

I'm leaving for the Flamingo BR in 2 days! Decided not to check my luggage and instead will do a carry on. I have 3oz bottles for sunblock; and some lotion but wondering if i should go crazy packing the lotion and instead use what they provide at the hotel. Does anyone know what type of products they supply in their bathroom? I'm not picky-will use a decent lotion; just hate the watered down perfume type ones.

Thanks!

Edited to add: Please excuse my bad spelling!! Should say "toiletries"

Edited: 12:03 pm, September 14, 2011
Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,863 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort toilitries

What you need that the hotel does not provide you can purchase once you arrive - stores carry full lines -

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
117 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort toilitries

Thanks! Wasn't sure if they'd charge me an arm/leg for some lotion at the nearby stores

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,863 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort toilitries

Prices are not bad at all----

http://www.legrandmarche.net/

The Garden State
Level Contributor
210 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort toilitries

The shampoo, conditioner and lotion supplied in the rooms say "Made in the USA" on the back labels. They do not have a manufacturing company listed.

5. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort toilitries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 22, 2012