We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oysterbay beach resort

Lehigh valley ,PA
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Oysterbay beach resort

This will be my first time staying in ST. M. Are beach towels supplied or should we pack our own? Half our group are going through the timeshare,the other half through travel agent. Is the Westin being there now made the beach crowded?

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,764 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oysterbay beach resort

I believe beach towels are provided.

I don't think the Westin has made the beach crowded with people. It has made the beach crowded with a hotel built ON the beach.

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Oysterbay beach resort

We just got back from OBBR and envy you just going. You are provided with towel cards and can easily get towels at both the beach and pool. The beach for the resort has chairs, a restaurant, and a smallish but okay size beach with great waves. The Westin is way down the beach and you have to climb over a lot of rocks to get there so not many people do. We absolutely loved staying there. The most incredible views. And wonderful staff.

Arizona
Level Contributor
116 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oysterbay beach resort

As long as we are on the topic of the OBBR, do they have wireless access. We are wondering if we should bring our laptop.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oysterbay beach resort

This property actually has a web site that will probably answer all of your questions.http://www.oysterbaybeachresort.com/

5. Re: Oysterbay beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 28, 2009