We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lord Scheffield or Golden Eagle?

Canada
9 posts
Save Topic
Lord Scheffield or Golden Eagle?

I have been researching a couple different Day Sailing Trips and I am interested in the Golden Eagle and the Lord Sheffield. Can anyone give me some direction on which to choose? I think the Golden Eagle sounds a bit more eventful and interesting....any help would be great!

Thanks

Mississauga,On
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lord Scheffield or Golden Eagle?

Which one has the biggest bar??

Dan

Dan&Pam

Mississauga

Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lord Scheffield or Golden Eagle?

LOL!! Golden Eagle it is then! Ha!

Edmonton
Level Contributor
111 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lord Scheffield or Golden Eagle?

We just got back on Feb 15 and we did the Golden Eagle catamaran sail around the island for $99 US each. We really loved it. I remember reading about Lord Sheffield but cant recall what or where it went. Anyhow, its supposedly a sail but is in fact using motor. They do raise the sails however. The crew we had was fantastic - they are there to serve you, make you happy and comfortable. We stopped at a gorgeous beach for a swim and plaster yourself with mud if want. Stopped for a great lunch. Stopped and snorkled at Creole Rock which was wonderful - lots of colorful fish, huge starfish. Waters were crystal clear. Stopped at another Bay for a short swim. Great music playing to get you in the mood, drinks flowing freely and laugh, dance, sit and do whatever you want. Crew was happy, dancing, rock n rolling. The scenery around island was great including the nude beaches!!! The Golden Eagle only goes on Fridays - so book early. The day we went they had 3 Golden Eagle boats out.

Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin