We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a shoe store that sells Merrell

Ottawa
Level Contributor
557 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a shoe store that sells Merrell

Does anybody know of a shoe store in st Martin that sells Merrell shoes? They work best for me, I need a replacement pair, and have not seen any for sale here.

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,929 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a shoe store that sells Merrell

I don't think there is one. I buy my Merrell shoes online

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,855 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a shoe store that sells Merrell

As a fellow Canadian, I suggest that unless you are a dedicated shopper ( I am not) you spend your island time enjoying the beaches, restaurants and the warm sun and sea. The extra $20 or so you will spend at home for shoes not on sale, will buy you free time here.

Enjoy your vacation.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
557 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a shoe store that sells Merrell

This is not about saving money, it is about foot comfort, and since I am here for a month there is plenty of time for beaches, sun and warmth.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,855 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a shoe store that sells Merrell

Sorry, I guess my post came across in an unintended manner. I too wear Merrells, understand the importance of foot comfort, and yes, a month gives lots of time. Good luck.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,970 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a shoe store that sells Merrell

nothing wrong with your post piratepirate....I can only agree, if it's that important, buy at home

6. Re: Looking for a shoe store that sells Merrell

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 25, 2015