We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August 2006

Italy
Level Contributor
101 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
August 2006

We are staying in Grand Case for a months time in August, and we have an only child of 11 years that speaks some English. (I am from the USA but live in Europe with my husband and son.) My son would like to make friends with other children so that his English can improve, and he can maybe teach his new friends some Italian. Are there other families that will be staying in the area during this time frame with our same "only child" syndrome that might like to meet up ?

ct, usa
Level Contributor
27 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: August 2006

Hi Trilly---I am staying with my 10-yr-old in Grand Case -- also "only" child but am leaving by Aug 1 -- have a great time!

2. Re: August 2006

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten