We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to Do

Corcoran, MN
4 posts
Save Topic
Things to Do

We want to go to St. Maarten for 12 days in February but I am concerned my boyfriend might get bored. We enjoy being on the beach but not for days on end. We need activity. Thoughts? A better place to go? He has a hard time vacationing around obvious poverty so that removes a lot of great vacation places. Thanks for any ideas!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,521 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to Do

http://www.sxm-info.com/

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
319 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to Do

tons of stuff to do here. this is one of the great things about the island. lots of good rest, shopping, water activities, night life (straight up bars or dance clubs), scuba, snorkeling, hiking, biking, or just driving around and sight seeing. if you can't find stuff to do here, you won't find it anywhere else. unless you want a theme park with roller coasters. that they don'y have. lol

St Martin / St...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to Do

Dont be scared, Im living in St Maarten already 3 years and never boring here.Let me know what you like to do and I will try to send you my high tips you will enjoy the stay on the island.

Mike

Texas
Level Contributor
235 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to Do

SXM has much more "activity" than most islands with very active nightlife and bar scene. If you want a break from SXM, take a day trip to Anguilla. It's a really special place. Just a short ferry ride from Marigot.

5. Re: Things to Do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 28, 2014