We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset beach bar

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
322 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
sunset beach bar

anyone know which night is ladies night here. web site says all ladies drink free but doesn't say which night.

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
89 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunset beach bar

Women drink free at this bar.......if they are topless. Not making this up, we have been there many times - others will confirm.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
322 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunset beach bar

ya, i know about that gimmick. lol but the site says ladies drink free even with tops on during ladies night. but it doesn't say which night that is.

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
60 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunset beach bar

Pretty sure it's wednesday. check the website though.. if i'm not mistaken that night is also discounted for beverage made with Jack Daniels...

We stopped by there after we got off of the plane and really didn't dig the vibe.. there were a bunch of cruise folks that were a bit over served and it was a bit silly.. The beach itself is beautiful, sandy but beautiful. The wife and I were actually considering checking out the bar on the other end of the beach because it looked a bit less gimmicky.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,771 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunset beach bar

Absolutely, go to the Driftwood Beach Bar at the other end of the beach. More local crowd, friendly service, drinks less expensive and good food. Haven't been to SSBAG in years.

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
60 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sunset beach bar

THAT was the name of the place! haha

Unfortunately I just saw it as we were driving past and I was like "Hey babe that looks like it would be more of our type of joint then the boobie bar"

That section of the beach is probably a bit better for avoiding sand spray too I would assume

6. Re: sunset beach bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 05, 2014