We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you use Divi's Pool for the day if staying at Belair?

Renton, Washington
Level Contributor
37 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Can you use Divi's Pool for the day if staying at Belair?

We are staying at Belair Beach Hotel, but see that their pool is pretty small. Does Divi allow guests from other area hotels to use their pool? Even for a fee?

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,374 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you use Divi's Pool for the day if staying at Belair?

No, they are two different resorts. I don't know of any resorts that share their pool or grounds with another resort except for the Flamingo and the Royal Palm that are owned by the same company which is Diamond Resorts International.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,521 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you use Divi's Pool for the day if staying at Belair?

Scubaman is correct, however you may use the restaurants, cafes, bars at Divi.

Massillon, Ohio
Level Contributor
121 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you use Divi's Pool for the day if staying at Belair?

We have stayed here 3 times and have never gotten in the pool. The beach and ocean are so nice and temp is so great you will not want to go in. Believe me, I am a pool person and never even thought about going in it.

4. Re: Can you use Divi's Pool for the day if staying at Belair?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 07, 2014