We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental company

Orange County...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Car rental company

Any recommendation on hassle free/reliable car rental company in St. Maarten?

Hilmar, California
Level Contributor
473 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Car rental company

We've used Unity twice and they are always great. On our last trip we rented 3 cars from them because we had a large group. When they realized that I was a return guest and that I had brought them new business they added a discount to my bill when we returned the car.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Car rental company

Olestina,

All you have to do is put the mouse on the car screen and the rates will come up for what ever casr you are looking at.. Works well for me.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Car rental company

Forgot to say to click on the car you want.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
22 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Car rental company

Ahhhhh thanks SXMScubaman! I didn't even get as far as the Choose Your St. Maarten Rental Car page with all the pictures.... I think because I was trying to go straight to the rent from another location because we are staying at the Radisson so thought about picking up the car there and I didn't at all notice the very first page of their website to pick either arrival by cruise or by plane.

Thanks!!!

New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Car rental company

we use SIXT RENT A CAR good car and good service

16. Re: Car rental company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 06, 2014