We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belair Beach Hotel

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
199 posts
233 reviews
Save Topic
Belair Beach Hotel

Hi, I have a few questions maybe someone can help me with. How is the Belair Beach Hotel? Is the beach a straight walk from the hotel or do we have to go up or down stairs or a hill? What car rental is on-site? Any special parties they have onsite or in the area? Do they take Discover card? thanks

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,673 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belair Beach Hotel

I can answer some of your questions as we have stayed there 2 or 3 times and like it very much.

There is a elevator, so if your room is upstairs, no problem. There are about 5 steps down to the beach, which is on Little Bay. It's very nice.

We rent from a local company, so I don't know who Belair uses.

The is a nice on-site restaurant. I believe they may have like a "managers" party, but we have never gone.

I know they take CC's but don't know which ones. You should contact them directly.

From our last trip report:

We enjoy the comfort and space at Belair. Although older, it is fairly well maintained, very, very clean, excellent staff and never a bug problem in our three visits here. The wall of windows in the living/dining room gives a beautiful view to Little Bay. The kitchen is fully equipped with a full size fridge with icemaker (love that for our cooler), toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, teakettle, blender, all the pots, pans, plates etc you would need. There is only a two-burner stove and no oven or dishwasher. We only eat breakfast in the room, so this is more than adequate for us. Since we pack a lunch for the beach daily, it is nice to have a couple of Tupperware like containers to pack in.

All units are two bedroom, two bath. The second bedroom is very small. There is also a small pool.

Let me know if I can answer anything else for you.

Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten